4.22.2013

Most Complimented


La Vie Est Belle Perfume by Lancome Paris
My La Vie Est Belle 
I've had this perfume for about six months and almost every time I wear it, I receive a compliment on it.  Ladies always ask what it is and I can never tell them because I never really know the names of the perfumes I own.  The only one that I can readily recall is Issey Miyake's  'L'Eau d'Issey' which is and has been my absolute favorite scent.  I rarely purchase perfumes for myself as it tends to be a very common gift within my family.  My new favorite scent, La Vie Este Belle was a gift from my favorite man.  He complimented me on the scent after I tried on my mom's La Vie Est Belle and shortly after that, he surprised me by getting me my own bottle of the perfume.  It's a fresh, yet bold scent.  I was recently reading a magazine and noticed that they accurately labeled the perfume, "most complimented".  I couldn't agree more!  This could be a great Mother's Day present if some of you are still looking for a gift for the most special lady in your life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment