4.18.2013

Bedroom Entryway

If I had all the time in the world, I would probably offer to decorate all of my friends' and families' homes.  My mom lets me decorate and organize her home.  I find it to be such a calming activity.  This is a small corner on one of my IKEA shelves in my room.  The three white tins were a great find at IKEA.  I keep change in one, buttons from new clothes in another and clothing receipts in the larger one.  This corner is right by door so it's nice to have some of my sunglasses handy in addition to the small ceramic bowl which is a good place to put my keys in.  The mini ceramic bowl is a party of a small collection of handmade ceramic art that I brought back with me from Spain.  There is a blue pomegranate on most of the items since they are from Granada (small Andalucian city in souther Spain, which means pomegranate).  The gold vintage bag is just there to look pretty and the Kate Spade style book is there to remind me to keep an eye on what I look like when I step out of my apartment, although the demands of law school has limited my 'style' to jeans and a top with comfortable shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment