3.07.2014

The "[M]BD"

We've all heard that every girl needs the perfect LBD in their closet.  As a Persian girl, large sections of my closet are taken up by black clothes.  So, I have more than a few LBDs and they really are perfect.  I have had them for a while and they're simple enough that I can wear them year round and for various occasions.  If you're over 25 years old or if you're reaching your mid 20's, you also need the perfect MBD, Medium Black Dress.  The MBD is a more appropriate choice for those times when our professional life and social life co-mingle.  I found my perfect MBD not too long ago at Cache.  It's simple but the gold accents give the dress character.  It's also very flattering.  Look for other perfect LBDs at stores like Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, and Loft.

No comments:

Post a Comment