11.04.2013

Outdoor Living: Outdoor Studying


[St. James Court:  The Pink Palace]
[studying property around some beautiful properties]
It's that time of the year again.  The beautiful signs of Autumn are also a reminder that it's time start studying.  Law school finals are less than four short weeks away.  That explains my return to this blog. I'm stressed and I need an outlet.  I'm not happy about my long hiatus from the blog.  The only good thing is that I have a lot to share.  When the weather was a little warmer, I spent a lot of time on my roof.  I studied, napped and ate meals there.  I also consumed copious amounts of tea there.  I would also walk around my neighborhood, which is filled with beautiful victorian houses.  I don't have a dog to take with me, so at times I would take my study material with me.  Here is a picture from last year (the miserable 1L year).  Sadly, the cold weather wont allow for much outdoor studying but I plan on spending my brief breaks outdoor.  The cool weather is a great way to reenergize and come back to another long marathon of studying.  If you're in school and studying, best of luck to you.  I know it's cold but do spend some time outside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment